Once you try it, you won't want to be without it!
UMP is our "gateway" protein supplement. Once people try it, they're hooked. Its unique, naturally balanced blend of ultra-premium milk proteins stays with your muscles, and satisfies your appetite, for hours at a time.* This makes it ideal for a wide variety of applications and times of use -breakfast, post-workout, nighttime snack, etc.
Size: 2 lb, 0.8 oz (930 g)(About 30 servings)
Flavors: Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberries, Cookies & Crème, Rocky Road.
- Supports Muscle Building & Preservation*
- Promote Recovery*
- Fat Loss*: Fat loss is a secondary benefit of supplementing your diet with high-quality protein. Here's how it works:
- Protein promotes meal satiety, reducing your tendency to overeat.*
- Protein promotes thermogenesis, a natural process by which your body burns off calories in the form of heat. Increased thermogenesis is protective against fat gain.*
Why people like it
- Rich, satisfying flavors, and creamy mouthfeel make it a treat to eat.*
- Stomach-friendly: Easy to digest. Less chance of gas or bloating.
- Provides hours of muscle-building support*
- Unique formula: 90% of the protein in UMP comes from milk protein isolate obtained from fresh, Grade-A skim milk. (Small amounts of other proteins are added for taste and texture.) Milk protein isolate contains the same 80:20 ratio of casein to whey found naturally in milk. Casein has a sustained-release absorption pattern, whereas whey is absorbed more quickly. With UMP, you therefore get the best of both worlds.
- In addition, UMP has been fortified with arginine, glutamine, and branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs). Collectively, these amino acids are known as the "Critical Cluster" of because of their importance to muscle tissue.*
- Low in fat and carbs.
How do I choose between UMP and other Beverly proteins?
Choose UMP if:
- You want a protein supplement that can be used any time of day, or between meals, or this is your first time using a protein supplement.
Secrets to Success
- As a rule of thumb, take roughly 1 scoop for every 50 lb of body weight, daily. Example: Let's say you weigh 180 lb. Divide 180 by 50, and you get 3.6. Round this up to 4 scoops of UMP daily.
- The best times to take UMP are mid-morning, mid-afternoon, and before bed.
- At least 1 scoop should be taken immediately after working out. (Most men seeking to increase muscle size take 2 scoops of UMP post-workout.)
- Think outside the shake!
At Beverly, protein shakes are just the beginning. Our proteins can be used to make delicious, guilt-free brownies, pudding, pancakes, cookies, muffins, and more. They can be easily mixed with water, your favorite milk (dairy, almond, coconut, soy, cashew, etc.), juice, greens drinks, and smoothies, or used as a yummy topping on hot or cold cereal. Small changes, big results!
New to supplements? The simplest place to start is with a Beverly protein. Incorporating one of our delicious protein powders into your daily diet and exercise routine is a small change. Yet it can help you build, tone, and shape your body in a big way.*